Square Tube Jacks
Shelby's Thoroughbred Series Square Tube Jacks
Engineered and MADE IN THE USA
Heavy Duty Jacks for Demanding Applications! Provides a 70% increase in resistance to bending when compared to round tube jacks 2-1/4" in diameter (Shelby's 1,500 lb. series).
The Thoroughbred Series feature:
- Capacities 2,500 lb. to 8,000 lbs.
- High strength, telescoping structured steel tubing with overlap for superior strength and enhanced performance.
- Heavy duty copper infiltrated iron gears with an extra thick cross section for strength
- Heavy gauge, high strength, low alloy steel load plates and mounting brackets formed on specially constructed tooling for durability and strength
- Oil impregnated handle bushing for easy cranking and long life
- Heavy duty ball bearings life tested on one million revolutions at twice the jack's capacity for ease of operation and extended life
- Heavy duty foot plate with drainage holes for stability on soft surfaces
- Flush mounted top cap prevents damage common in rasied caps. The cap is removable for easy access and lubrication of gears.
- Shelby alkaline zinc finish with Super Sealer that provides thicker zinc plating in difficult to plate areas, resulting in longer lasting finish. Shelby zinc can be welded with no toxic fumes.
- Painted models feature a durable powder coat epoxy baked finish for an attractive and long lasting protection.
- Mounting hardware for bolt-on models fit standard 3" to 5" tongues. Optional mounting hardware is available to fit 6" tongues.
|- Large boat trailers||- Large Utility Trailers|
|- Dump Trailers||- Car Haulers|
|- Ag & Industrial Equipment||- Platform Stabilizers|
Proceed to On-Line Store and PURCHASE