Single Speed Mechanical Winches
POSI-LOCK WINCHES – SINGLE SPEED
For Marine, Recreational, Poultry, Agricultural, Industrial & Utility Applications
Shelby manufactures a complete line of single speed hand ratchet winches available in models from capacities of 600 lbs. to 2,100 lbs. All Shelby winches are engineered to suit demanding requirements.
Every component of a Shelby winch is designed to withstand years of rigorous handling. Made of high-carbon steel and available in zinc “Supersealer” finish, Shelby winches meet or exceed SAE standard J1853.
- Cold forged steel one-piece pinion gear and shaft is used on models rated up to a 1,400 lb. capacity. All other models have broached pinion shafts that securely engage the pinion gears. Both designs provide structurally superior pinions and eliminate gear-to-shaft bonding failures.
- All reel and pinion gear shafts turn on oil impregnated bearings for smooth operation.
- All gears are heat-treated 1050 high carbon steel to provide longer life, even under higher-rated load capacities.
- Frames are embossed for extra strength.
- All winch reels feature bolt holes for use with winch straps.
- Engineered and MADE IN THE USA.
The capacity rating is the maximum direct line tension the winch can withstand with one wrap of line around the hub. The capacity rating decreases as the line builds up on the hub.
Proceed to On-Line Store and PURCHASE