Two Speed Mechanical Winches
POSI-LOCK WINCHES – TWO SPEED
For Marine, Recreational, Poultry, Agricultural, Industrial & Utility Applications.
Shelby manufacturers a complete line of two speed hand ratchet winches available in models from capacities of 2,300 lbs. to 3,200 lbs. All Shelby winches are engineered to suit demanding requirements.
Avoid the hassle of using other two speed brands that require you to remove the handle to change speeds and placing you at risk of losing the handle. With Shelby two speed winches, simply press the locking lever and shift the handle from side to side to change gears or free spool (handle does not spin in the free spool position).
Shelby offers three basic two speed models with distinctive features and options:
- Higher load capacities mean use in a wider range of trailers and lower costs.
- Improved gear ratios for easier cranking of heavy loads
- All gears are heat treated to provide longer life, even under higher-rated load capacities.
- 2” diameter hub (optional on 2,300 lb. and 2,800 lb. models) allows for use of ¼” diameter cable and still meets the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) 8:1 hub-to-cable requirement.
- All winches have a two-way ratchet that free spools in the “center” position.
- Optional factory installed hand brakes are available on all three basic models.
- Engineered and MADE IN THE USA.
The capacity rating is the maximum direct line tension the winch can withstand with one wrap of line around the hub. The capacity rating decreases as the line builds up on the hub.
Proceed to On-Line Store and PURCHASE